Fire out break at futo off-camp.

45

Yesterday at 4pm there was a fire out break caused by gas in SPC lodge at FUTO road(futo off-campus).

According to The Student Around during The Time of This incidents who was cooking on a camp-gas and Suddenly the gas knob went out of control.

other student round tried every possible measure to control and put off the fire, but all to no avail, they had even lost hope until a man came from no where and carried the burning gas out of the house and also help to put out the fire. We could not get any information on who the man was, From what you can see in the above image the fire destroyed a room and got in to the roof which could have lead to the total burn down of the lodge. thanks to God it started raining and the fire on the roof went out.
SEE MORE PHOTO BELOW……….


READ  UniAbuja students lockout FCT Mimister over Students

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here